Modern Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Naruto RPG

Live life as a ninja but in a modern society!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to be a Magus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jack

jack

Male Number of posts : 63
Favorite jutsu : stfu no jutsu
Bloodline : your sister
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character sheet
Jutsus/Moves:
Character Sheet:

Application to be a Magus Empty
PostSubject: Application to be a Magus   Application to be a Magus I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:32 am

To be a Magus, please register here. You can learn on your own, though if you can find someone to mentor you, it would be better for both you and the mentor.

Quote :
Name:
Village:
Former Shinobi Rank:
Affiliation: (Either church, Magus Association or Other) ANSWER THIS, PEOPLE. IF YOU SEE ANYTHING UNDER "VARIATION" OR A JOB THAT IS CHURCH ONLY (Cleric, for example) OR MAGUS ONLY, SPECIFY.
Occupation: (Thus Far: Student, Chemist, Cleric, Eastern Illusionist, Jiang Shi Handler, Magic Seal, Necromancer, Shinmeiryuu Swordsman, Spiritual Hacker. The list of occupations and their accompanying spells are here.)

Please remember that Magus are not allowed to learn Jutsu if they become Magus and that occupations are lifelong and thus cannot be changed.
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

Male Number of posts : 63
Favorite jutsu : stfu no jutsu
Bloodline : your sister
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character sheet
Jutsus/Moves:
Character Sheet:

Application to be a Magus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to be a Magus   Application to be a Magus I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:15 am

comeon ppl lol,i need more ppl n that thing took a long frickin time >.<..the ocupashons thing lol
Back to top Go down

Application to be a Magus
Page 1 of 1